Trunk or Treat
October 31 12:00 - 2:00pm | Shawnee Baptist Church Parking Lot
Join us on Halloween for this safe and wonderful family event! We will have dozens of beautifully decorated trunks to see and plenty of candy to give. The first 300 kids (under age 12) will receive a free pumpkin bucket to hold their candy. Everyone may attend, but candy will be reserved for the kids. To make the entire event friendly for all ages, we ask that no one wear scary costumes (vampires, zombies, spooky monsters, slasher-movie characters, etc.).
Due to COVID-19, we are not able to host our Harvest Festival, so we hope you’ll enjoy this great activity instead. Here are some other precautions we are taking:
- Masks are required for all hosts & volunteers, and are strongly encouraged for all visitors.
- Games are restricted at each of our trunks to reduce possible points of transmission.
- We are not serving any food at the event, but will be giving plenty of pre-wrapped candy and will avoid contact whenever possible.
- We will observe social distancing and proper spacing between families/groups.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the area.
- If you or someone in your group is/was sick or has come into contact with someone who is sick from the virus (within the last 14 days per CDC guidelines), please stay home from the event.